1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs who you think deserve it.
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
6. Give your eleven questions to the nominees.
My eleven facts
- My TBR list is SUPER long (you can find it here)
- I am having a hard time coming up with eleven random facts
- I am eating pasta for dinner
- My favorite color is blue
- I have a couple tests next week 😐
- I take french
- I am excited for the Christmas season
- I am 5′ 6″ ish
- I am staring up at my ceiling trying to think of my last facts
- I am really tired
- I have to type up an essay for tomorrow
1.One of your favorite reads in November?
I feel like I have been saying this a lot here and there, but I really like the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. It’s amazing and has great characters
2. How many books do you plan to read in December?
I would like to read five or six. December can be s really crazy month with school, sports, and the holidays coming up, so we will see.
3. Have you started buying Christmas presents? (or do you not celebrate it?)
I have started. Much earlier this year than usual. i have a couple people done so far.
4.What is your most read genre this year?
Fantasy without a doubt. I just love reading about other worlds/realms.
5.An author that you’re currently loving/ recently discovered?
James Patterson. I discovered his books not to long ago. I have read his Confessions series and his Maximum Ride series (hey there’s that name again 🙂 ). Both are really good.
6. Strangest thing used as a bookmark
I used a sock once (It was clean). I think that’s the weirdest thing I have used.
7. What is one book you are dying to read?
I really want to read Dash and Lilly’s book of Dares. I just got it from the library 🙂
8.Where do you like to write your blogs?
I usually write them at home sitting at the kitchen table.
9. Are you a write-in-advance or on the day kind of blogger?
I’m usually a more on the day kind of blogger unless I know before hand that my week will be crazy.
10. What TV show are you watching (if you are watching multiple what is your favorite)?
I’m watching two really great shows that are really different so I can’t pick just one. I am currently watching Gilmore Girls (season four) and Lie To Me (season one).
11. Are you planning on reading fantastic beasts and where to find them?
OMG YES!!!!!!!! I have the screen play and the case files both waiting to be read.
My Questions for you?
- what are you most excited to read in December?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- What are you most excited for in 2017
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite wintry smell?
- What annoys you the most?
- One thing (beside books) you can’t live without?
- Salty or sweet?
- Early bird or night owl?
- If you had one wish that could come true what would you wish for?
- If you could make three laws everyone had to follow what would they be?
Anyone who wants to respond can.