I was nominated by the wonderful Jessica over at The Awkward Book Blogger. You can just click here if you want to see her post, or here to see her blog! The Creator is Ayunda over at Tea and Paperbacks. Make sure you check out their blogs because they are awesome 🙂
- Mention the creator of the tag.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
The couch usually because when I read on my bed I can’t always seem to get comfortable.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I don’t really care as long as the characters are good.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
It honestly depends on the book.
Sweet books= sweet snack
Anything else pretty much= salty snack
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I read more trilogies. Quartets can be pretty good, but the fourth book just usually seems to be stretching it.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
I read more first person I think, but I don’t really care as long as it makes sense for the book.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
I read a lot more at night because I have more time and it’s a great way to “relax” after a long day.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
I like books that make me laugh more.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black book covers because I usually expect more action.
10. Character driven or plot drive stories?
I think Jessica answered this one perfectly so I’m just going to steal what she said…
“Both? I can’t choose between the two. I choose book based on the plot,characters, and world more than how the story is told. I don’t really have a preference, as long as I enjoy the story.”
Tag your it!
Claire@Books and Tea
Leigh@Little Book Star
Heather@The Sassy Book Geek
Lia@Lost in a Story
Wendy@Raising My Book